new to site- new to this whole weight loss thing!

Options
kbrownie
kbrownie Posts: 10 Member
:drinker: I started counting calories about 2 weeks ago- then I went back to work from maternity leave and i am so tired :yawn: from working that i never have time to work out. i lost 7 lbs right away and then gained 4 back over the weekend...darn memorial day bbq's. I am trying to get motivated and really trying to get up and excercise when i get home...does anyone have any simple work out ideas for me? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Work out in the morning before you are exhausted at the end of the day
  • cantwaitk8
    cantwaitk8 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have the money but the Wii Fit is great! Easy to use and give you a good workout!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to the site!

I am sure you will find the tools on here and the people to be very helpful to you in reaching your goals!

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Finding time can be difficult especially if you are a new mom. Congrats by the way:smile:

Go for a brisk walk in the morning before your family gets up and you go to work or during your lunch break, take a 30 min walk where you work and then eat a quick something at the office.

You'll find the right time its a matter of prioritizing. Welcome to the site and lets win together!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: