what is your character flaw?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: I spend quite a great deal of time thinking about what I say before it flies out of my mouth......:embarassed: NOT!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: I spend quite a great deal of time thinking about what I say before it flies out of my mouth......:embarassed:

I'm just the opposite. I tend to blurt things out and then regret what I've said...
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My flaws? I'm very self centered and I dont give a **** about most things, makes people think I'm arrogant. I can be nice though. :smile:
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    that is for sure what I meant! I should have given it a little more thought lol.
  • anonymousbee
    Options
    I'd definitly say procrastination haha :/ I do all the fun things first and try to make excuses to put off the boring or hard stuff
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm a procrastinator for sure. I even saw this thread yesterday and said "I'll reply to that tomorrow"
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    that is for sure what I meant! I should have given it a little more thought lol.

LOL! You just gave it too much thought.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Its far too easy and natural for me to walk away and never look back, whether its a boyfriend, a best friend, a sibling, parents, a job... my detachment knows no bounds.

character flaw = thinking that was an advantage.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am to bossy, and tell people what to do to often
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    "Its my hot body I do what I want!!" ~Eric Cartman
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You missed "R". :laugh:
    [/quote]

I've had this trouble ever since I learned the alphabet. I always miss the R's
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    9.6 times out of 10 it is a blessing, but 0.4 of the time I have the curse of a prodigious memory.
    72.6% of statistics referenced on the interwebz are made up on the spot.
  • BuzzBuzzBee
    Options
    I'm too conceited.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I for some reason cannot handle stress well. I hold to my commitments and keep my cool but I have high blood pressure and sometimes blow a fuse and my husband gets a earful sometimes over stupid stuff. It sucks! I blame it partly on my parents as they argued and argued and argued. I've learned but still have my snappy moments.
  • girlfriday7
    girlfriday7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I criticize my husband too much. He's a good guy and I do love him. I need to check myself.
  • SaedElhadri
    Options
    Im indecisive about what I want to do in life. I am way too kind hearted and help anyone in need. I hold on to hurtful or wrongful acts done toward my family and I. (I'll make sure you pay for it)