Banish Fat Boost Metabolism vs 30 Day Shred

Options
I have been doing the 30 Day Shred for about 6 weeks now and LOVE IT! I have reached my goal weight (which I largely give credit to this DVD). I have been doing level 3 for about 2 weeks and have just brought the other Jillian DVD Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I didn't realize it was a 50 mins workout and I am too scared to try it! Why? The 30 Day Shred: 20 mins is so easy to fit into my day, it kicks my butt and has changed my body shape beyond belief, I am worried I won't like the new DVD being longer. Is there anyone out there that does both? Are they similar? What I really want to know is, do you get just as good a work out in 20mins with the 30 Day Shred or is the Banish Fat DVD much better? I don't want to 'get sick' of working out but I don't want to get bored of doing the same thing every day either. I have never been a big fan of working out and 20mins is just so easy to do and I never have a good excuse not to fit it into my day, but 50mins is a different story. Help! :ohwell:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]165682.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    wow! i just strated the shred and you just motivated me to keep it up! thanks! :drinker:

i think you should try it and see how it goes! you never know, maybe 50 minutes isnt as hard as it sounds.
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I have both and have to admit I tend to take my workouts outside when the weather is nice but use these when I can't get out. Banish fat is like the 30 day shred but longer. I like to mix it up. When time is short use the the shorter one and when you have the time do Banish the Fat. I can burn 500 calories do the Banish the fat. Her workouts kick-butt. By the end of the Banish Fat I am usually doing every other jumping jack because my heart rate is way up there. Enjoy both.
  • Mrsace13
    Mrsace13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I know these post are about 5 months old or so but I have a question.

On my cable demand it had part 1 & 2, it there a third part? How long do you do each one? It doesn't say on demand and I seen someone on another site say you do each part for 10 days each, is this right? If so, I need to get part 3 too.

Just need to know how to do it since demand doesn't tell me, I want to do it for the full month of Nov and see how it works.

Demand had the fat boost metabolism and you are correct, it looks long and hard, lol.

Thanks!!