30 Day Shred???

Options
Has anyone ever used this? Do you really think it's possible to lose 20 lbs in 30 days? Let me know what you're thoughts are. I'm totally willing to follow her meal plan (does she have one?).....any input would be much appreciated! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love 30 day shred!!! I didn't have 20lbs to lose to begin with so I'm not sure if that's possible. But I did have 10lbs to lose and by day 19 I have lost 9lbs! I also read her book "Master Your Metabolism" and have been following the nutrition guidlines from that book.
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    There is not a meal plan. There are 3 different levels - you go up to the next difficult level every 10 days if you can. It is a good workout - kicks my butt. But honestly I don't see how it's enough to lose 20 pounds in one month. I only burn about 250 calories for the 20 minute workout - Level one. There are several threads here and you can check out other peoples results. I don't see many (if any) lose 20 pounds.
  • nancyat48
    nancyat48 Posts: 11
    Options
    I can't comment on 30 day shred, but I lost 20 lbs in one month on the South Beach diet. Followed it to the letter, but stayed on phase one for the whole month. it wssthe easiest diet ever. I only did about 30-45 minutes cardio and light weights during that time. Hard workouts make me hungry and I have to lose a lot of fat first. at the time I needed to lose 45 lbs so it came off easily. Now I need to lose 15 and it's slow going so I just doubled my cardio, hoping to kick start things again. I highly recommend South beach to lose 20 lbs fast and easily.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 Day Shred! It really does kick your butt. I don't know about 20 pounds in 30 days either. I also don't have that much to lose, so I'm just hoping it does enough for toning and endurance for me. I definitely recommend it for an awesome workout.
  • sdwillis35
    sdwillis35 Posts: 40
    Options
    I've been doing it, but I haven't loss anything near 20 lbs. I do however feel alot better and I can tell that I've toned up. Although I haven't been faithfully doing it everyday either. Jillian Michaels has her own website and it has her meal plan on it. I can't remember the site exactly, but you could google Jillian Michaels. Lots of luck!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of the shred now...there is a challenge here on MFP. So far I haven't lst any weight but I have lost inches 1. The workout is very challenging...if you buy the dvd it give you 30 day access to Jillian's website/diet plan. Like i said I'm only 7 days into the workout, so when I'm done I'd be able to give you a better opinion....but so far so good. 20lbs....IDK...but still its worth giving it a try. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou: