is it true?

Options
chicaloca6470
chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
that ive lost 7 pounds? lol every time i see the weight go lower im like ohh maybe its just off by 7 pds or oh its just water something along those lines. I guess until i see a big number like 20 pds then i will believe it.
but neway i am happy because 1 month ago today i started this new lifestyle and hey ive lost 7pds in a month. not the greatest number i know but its still something. hopefully next month another 7.

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    7 pounds in a month is awesome! Even if some of it might be water weight, it stills means you are well on your way!

Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Seven pounds is great!!!
    I know every time I step on the scale and it shows a lower number, I'm like NO WAy!!!!

This morning I tried on a pair of pants that I have never worn because the were too small when I bought them. Well, I was able button them and zip them up. They just aren't loose enough to be comfortable to wear all day. But hey, I'm going in the right direction this time!! I say by this time next month they should be fitting pretty well, at least I hope so. (don't want to jinx myself!)

Be proud and keep on going, you deserve it!!!

Memaw
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Well really if you think about it you are doing great. They say losing around a pound a week is healthy, so you wouldn't really want to be loosing much more that you are now anyway. Congrats on the 1st 7 pounds, the first ones and the last ones always seem like the hardest to lose. :flowerforyou:
  • chicaloca6470
    Options
    Seven pounds is great!!!
    I know every time I step on the scale and it shows a lower number, I'm like NO WAy!!!!

This morning I tried on a pair of pants that I have never worn because the were too small when I bought them. Well, I was able button them and zip them up. They just aren't loose enough to be comfortable to wear all day. But hey, I'm going in the right direction this time!! I say by this time next month they should be fitting pretty well, at least I hope so. (don't want to jinx myself!)

Be proud and keep on going, you deserve it!!!

Memaw

i need to start doing that to show myself i am losing. nothing tells you that you have lost weight better than your old clothes lol
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I have donated all of my bigger clothes to charity, except for one pair of pants. I am keeping that for when I have lost all my weight and I can put them on and be so proud of myself! Now I have 3 pairs of pants, a skirt, a dress and 5 tops for the weekdays. I have as many work out clothes as I do work clothes. I don't see the point in buying a lot right now, but I do need to wear clothes. I get by with the minimum.
  • chicaloca6470
    Options
    I have donated all of my bigger clothes to charity, except for one pair of pants. I am keeping that for when I have lost all my weight and I can put them on and be so proud of myself! Now I have 3 pairs of pants, a skirt, a dress and 5 tops for the weekdays. I have as many work out clothes as I do work clothes. I don't see the point in buying a lot right now, but I do need to wear clothes. I get by with the minimum.
    i definetly understand that, no use in wasting money on clothes when in a few months they will all be too big again! congrats on losing all that weight too, i cant wait to see that number
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    When I finished my first month, I was sure the scales were wrong and the next week they would go back up, so I measured myself, and sure enough I had lost an inch! I figured the tape measure couldn't lie to me.
    I just finally this week bought a few clothes. I've been putting it off, but everything is getting so baggy that I look bad, so I decided to splurge on a few. Plan to buy a new swim suit next week, and then probably nothing else until I get to splurge on smaller clothes in August or September! I've gone down two sizes, and here's hoping for two more before then!
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i definetly understand that, no use in wasting money on clothes when in a few months they will all be too big again! congrats on losing all that weight too, i cant wait to see that number

I'm with you...no new clothes until nothing else will stay up. Though packing for a work trip this weekend has been tough. What a wonderful problem to have!
  • StacieLutes
    StacieLutes Posts: 68
    Options
    7 LBS!!! You should be proud of yourself!! Take it and run with it girl:bigsmile:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!