Options
Well, kind of a newbie. I acutally signed up a while ago and kind of forgot about how awesome the site is. I'm determined to lose some of this weight. I plan on being realistic and really giving a shot. I'm glad to have somewhere to get support and hopefully lend an ear (or eye) to someone else.

Replies

• mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    welcome back and good luck to you!! :drinker:
  • bagaydina
    bagaydina Posts: 46
    Options
    Hey, welcome. I am here for 2.5 weeks so far lost 6 lbs
  • bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    Options
    welcome back and let's hand in here.We got to lose it some way or another.No more strict diet and no more pills, only our word and will to do it.Just log it....and lowered it to the least you can eat but healthy.
    Ahhhh! and the best of all the great support from people in the same boat...
    Good luck and welcome back.
  • Emilyrita
    Emilyrita Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I just started yesterday. I was looking on the web for a calorie counter and found this website. I'm amazed how many food items are on the list. Lots of Trader Joe's meals, I work near one and that us usually what we eat here. My plan is to loose as close to 40 lbs as possible over the summer. My problem is food is so tastie, there is very little I don't like. I'll keep you posted on the progress :-)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this :flowerforyou: