Anyone from Michigan?

Options

Replies

• aray1107
    aray1107 Posts: 75
    Options
    Quite a few Michiganders!! :)

If anyone needs support or a friend- feel free to add me. :)
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Ann Arbor...live in NC now. Miss A2! Still have a brother in Saline.

Oh my, I forgot to say GO BLUE!!

Can I hear an AMEN!!!
  • azarazar
    azarazar Posts: 72
    Options
    Originally from Troy, MI. Now live in ND.

Any of you Spartan fans?

Do you know why UM lost to Ohio University in the NCAA tourney?

They saw the other team wearing jerseys that were Spartan green with OHIO across the front. They thought MSU and OSU were ganging up on them. :)

Jus a fun joke folks. :)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    From Clarkston, I live in Rochester, work in Warren, and go to school in Detroit
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am a Michigander, I grew up in a little town between flint and Owosso. Moved around a lot; swartz creek, grand blanc, Davison, Ithaca and back to parents house for a little bit.

It must be a VERY small town if Owosso is one of your reference points! :smile:
  • traveller888
    traveller888 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Born and raised between GR and the lake and now live in the Mackinac area (work - Mackinac, home-Cheboygan) for 12 years now!
  • monovixxen
    Options
    Macomb Township Michigan
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Allen Park and Woodhaven. Moved to AZ from Canton. We lived in Canton until 2004 but owned the house until 2007. In VA now. Still have family in Chelsea and Pinckney.
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    my dad's from detroit, so that kinda counts. but now..........................

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

47-06991-1-Y.jpg
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Not cool, dude! Not cool at all .... :grumble:
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Started in Charlevoix, school at MTU and now in Petoskey
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hello Michiganders!!! I grew up in Lansing, moved to Mason and lived there for about 12 years. I just moved to the Detroit area. Not sure that I am enjoying it yet. LOL. Would rather be living in the country :)
  • pnicosia01
    Options
    Rochester, MI here
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Not anymore, but I used to live in Ypsilanti til I was 8! And then moved to Howell, MI til I was 11 before moving to PA.
  • bschoo01
    bschoo01 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Born and raised! Live in the Rockford area... bout 15 mins north of Grand Rapids... anybody can feel free to add me! I need more friends for motivation and support :)
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Born and raised, lived there for 31 years (17 in Owosso, 14 in Freeland) Reside in Austin, TX now.
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Ann Arborite through and through (now living in Saline though).
  • webdevsoup
    webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Grand Rapids here. If anyone wants to friend me, feel free. I'm also looking for some accountability people, help me keep accountable, possibly go on some runs with me to amp up my exercise along with my Juice Reboot.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I live in in SE Grand Rapids - Caledonia to be exact. Add me if you wish, its nice to connect with locals.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Grew up in eaton county now living in jackson county feel free to add me