Dr Oz and Raspberry Ketone

Options
Who takes it? Does it make a difference? I've been taking it for about 3 weeks and haven't noticed a thing yet!

Replies

• weathergirl320
    Options
    no offense but thats what happens when you listen to dr. oz, hes a total tool. and next week he will be plugging some new diet miracle. dont listen to anything he says. its bologna
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I agree with weathergirl32.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    dr oz is a friggin pill pusher!

if you took all the supplements he reccomends on his show everyday, you would weigh 500 pounds.....
  • boelyn
    boelyn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh Dear, I think you might be in for a bit of a hard time. Dr Oz does not seem to be popular on MFP. Having looked at his website he does seem to be a bit of a money spinning quack.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is a quack. It's about the money for him now, so don't take what his says as gospel. Most of what he states now is BS.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Do a search on this website and you'll find several threads talking about how ridiculous that "diet" is.

Unless you're a mouse eating a high-fat diet. In that case, go for it.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Who takes it? Does it make a difference? I've been taking it for about 3 weeks and haven't noticed a thing yet!

Except your wallet is emptier.....
  • docjoe
    docjoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Grrrr don't get me started. One of my patients who has had her advanced breast cancer under control for years announced at one visit that she was stopping all treatment because Dr Oz said she could be cured by cuttlefish ink. Sometimes I'd like to punch that guy....
  • weathergirl320
    Options
    ketones are produced all the time, but they're mostly produced when you do low carb diets. They do NOTHING to the body. The body uses the ketones for brain function and other things. They dont aid in fat loss in any shape or form. They are a scam

yeah. call them and complain and try to get your money back. no product besides actual FOOD can make you lose weight. good luck
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Unfortunately, you learned the hard way that Dr. Oz is a quack and the stuff he pushes is usually junk.

Stop taking them and just chock up your money losses to "lesson learned: Don't listen to Dr. Oz again"

Sorry you went through this.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Grrrr don't get me started. One of my patients who has had her advanced breast cancer under control for years announced at one visit that she was stopping all treatment because Dr Oz said she could be cured by cuttlefish ink. Sometimes I'd like to punch that guy....

WOW..... that's just scary. How he hasn't been sued off the aire is shocking to me.
  • DonitaJune
    Options
    I have been taking them for about three weeks too and I must agree with everyone else....Dr. Oz is a quack and i got scammed! Lesson learned!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'll watch Dr. Oz while I'm on the treadmill. I get some kind of twisted kick out of how the audience (I don't think I've EVER seen a man in the audience) gets all excited, wide-eyed, and mouthing "WOW!" over all of his nonsense.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I have no question that if this Dr Oz fellow was practising in the UK he would be subject of a fitness to practice hearing before the GMC.