Jillian michaels DVD's

Options
Hi all

Heard some good reports on the Jillian Michaels dvd's so I thought I'd give them a go, so I bought the 4 pack dvd on amazon and just wondering which of her DVD's you found most helpful and worked for you?

Did her workouts really help you loose lbs or help you more for toning and loosing inches?

I've 3 months until my holidays and I want to loose approx 10 pounds, do you think it is possible using her dvds plus cardio throughout the week?

Thanx!

Replies

• sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    the 30 Day Shred is helping me tone up really well. My arms and legs have gotten really toned in as little as two weeks. Great results.

10 pounds sounds attainable but I think you would need to have a very very strict diet. Women's bodies are weird and sometimes we don't lose weight as fast as we'd like to.
  • joelleh26
    joelleh26 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'll be in the answer to this, i am awaiting the arrival of the 30 shred!
  • lozfisher
    lozfisher Posts: 36
    Options
    I've done 30day shred which is great - toned me more than weight loss. I'm now doing ripped in 30 now and finding that tougher (on week 2) but same as other DVD, more toning than weight loss!
  • countrywildflower
    countrywildflower Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have the body revolution and 30 day shred. yes you do see results im already starting to tone up after two weeks of working out i see a difference.
  • kristikay52
    kristikay52 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred really is very good. It's helped me tone up plus it's a short workout, can't beat that.

But my favorite of her's is Extreme Shed and Shred. It's a mix up of lots of different workout styles so it doesn't get boring to me.

I'm wanting to try out some more of JM's videos. I'm thinking maybe No More Trouble Zones?

Good luck!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    10 pounds in 3 months? For sure. As long as you watch what you eat. Before I got married, I needed to lose 10 pounds to fit in my dress. I lost it in about 6 weeks using her dvds. I rotated between 30 day shred, banish fat boost metabolism, and no more trouble zones (working out 5-6 days a week). My new favorites are killer buns and thighs and ripped in 30. Right now I'm doing her body revolution (3 month program). I am 5 weeks in and have dropped 13 pounds. It is fantastic! Good luck!
  • shawneez75
    shawneez75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have used the Shred it with weights and No more trouble zones...both have helped me tone and lose several inches in as little as 3 weeks...I believe you will lose 10 pounds in 3 months if your diet is right and push yourself through her workouts...best of luck!
  • kcphilly
    kcphilly Posts: 71
    Options
    I have 30 DS and No More Trouble Zones. Didn't drop much weight but when I look at my before/after pics I saw a huge difference in my stomach, arms, and back. I didn't follow any set routine with the videos. Tended to do NMTZ on the weekends when I had more time since it is basically an hour when you add the warm up/cool down. And then alternated between levels on 30DS during the week. When I started the videos I was going to the gym a few times a week as well for some cardio. But your HR will def go up doing these videos!
  • adanna30
    adanna30 Posts: 3
    Options
    anyone doing the jillian micheals bfbm and nmtz would like to hear your result this is my first week of rotating them