HELP! IM NOT HUNGRY? Having trouble eating even required cal

Options
OK.... So I love food just like everyone else.... and this is never a problem... but the past 2 weeks iv'e kicked it up, and been working out hard! I've done cardio and some kind of additional work out for 11 of the past 15 days... not to mention I walk a lot more lately just because of the layout of where I'm living...

3 of those days, including today, Ive found it hard to eat my recommended cals. I sit here right before bed, staring at my calorie count going.... wow. I still have like 300-400 left. WTF!?!?!? usually I'm begging for 300-400! Not wondering why they're still here? I'm like... I could easily eat something to fill the gap...but I'm just not hungry... and left with the conundrum of... do I eat when I'm not hungry? Or go without, and worry about being unhealthy? Kind of confused here.... I just drank a vitamin drink to cover me for today.... but what do I do in the future?? So confused?

I should also note: I work a weird schedule.... get up at 2:30 in the morning, go to bed at 6:30 at night.... so my meals arent at regular times... but ive been on this schedule for a month, so I should be used to it. I also dont log my exercise, b/c I dont eat my cals back. My nutritionist said to eat 1300, and increase my cals to 1400-1500 if I work out... so I usually just log my food, and eat over my allowance on days I work out.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Eat more calorie dense foods like nuts and dried fruits. When you eat your meals have a little butter or some olive oil with it. if yoh eat more dense foods when you're hungry you shouldnt have so many cals left.
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    True... I did have stupid crap today like coffee, a donut, lots of fruit, and chips/ salsa
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    I go through this at times as well. If I'm really far off from my recommended calories for the day, I'll go have some peanut butter or nuts...