new to the site looking for friends

Options

Replies

• rachlou87
    Options
    Welcome! I've been this for a few weeks now feel free to add me or anyone else who needs support and motivation :)
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me
  • Indy_Cent
    Indy_Cent Posts: 45
    Options
    Hello, my name is: Not important... I am a 26 year old who's trying to get to a healthy weight because, well, that's what all the cool kids are doing now days. Well, that and because I am interested in becoming a sexy beast! I live in Indianapolis. I am looking for support and friends close to my age.
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    Hi there,

new here also, feel free to add me as well!
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    I joined a while ago, but am newly motivated. Feel free to friend me.
  • BarbW83
    BarbW83 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just looked and it shows that I joined in 2011, although I hardly used it. I have now decided to use it and keep up with it. And in the process make a few friends in the journey!! Good luck everyone! Anyone who'd like to add me, feel free!! :)
  • laurelmc
    laurelmc Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all, I used the site a little bit back in August but now I'm really here for good and could also use all the support I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • agentvargas2012r
    Options
    I'm in too! Feel free to add me in as well. I've been on here for a while and just started reaching out to this community.
  • candylolz
    Options
    Hey guys! feel free to add me too!! its good to have friends to share goals here...I'm new so having some motivation from you guys would really mean a lot!!...take care :3
  • Jes_ika
    Jes_ika Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jessica. I am trying to get in better shape so I amwatchingwhat I eat and trying to do what every can between taking care of my two boys and a house full of animals..
  • cmason516
    cmason516 Posts: 62
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have just recently starting using the site more actively. Could definitely use any motivation I can get. :)
  • tigerbabe2
    tigerbabe2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    A Happy Easter warm welcome am new also, feel free 2 add me anyone xo
  • klkerry
    klkerry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am somewhat new to this also and I really need some motivation to get off my A SS excuse the language.
  • Christ3nn3
    Options
    I'm new to the site as well, and I need friends for motivation.
  • abbie72003
    abbie72003 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    just sent you a request. I"m not so new, just don't have alot of friends on here and it does help with the motivation :)
  • barbsulli0106
    Options
    Hey you can add me! And Everyone else can add me too!
  • klinkow
    klinkow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you can add me too and that gos for every one
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I've asked friends to join and most have added the app to their phone but I'm the only one commited to actually doing this ... need some support!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm new also and looking for support - feel free to add me!
  • KininaMallett
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am new to the site also. I have been getting up at 5 am walking alone. The road gets tough at times. I need some dedicated uplifting friend.