50 pounds gone with Pics

Options
cushygal
cushygal Posts: 586 Member
I had to search high and low to find a pic of myself at my heaviest and I truly hate putting this out here, but felt I should.

I am so ashamed that I could have let myself get that heavy - I am only 4'11.5 and I weighed 196.5 - I now weigh 148.8 with an ultimate goal of 128-134.

To lose the weight all I did was alter my eating habits and I joined a run club - I am now training for my first half marathon, and plan to start incorporating weight training 2 times a week until the race and then increase that to 3 times a week after the race(May 274th)

heavyme2.jpg
026.jpg

Thanks
Claudette

Replies

• SouthernPecan
    Options
    good job!!!!
  • carly_pear
    carly_pear Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Keep it up. I'm hoping to post pictures one day.....you are an inspiration.:bigsmile:
  • jaynepickle
    jaynepickle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!! Way to start training for a half marathon too!!! Be careful though, they're addictive!!! :-) You are such an inspiration! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Super job! you look fantastic! Congrats!
  • mmw47
    mmw47 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you are doing so well, Well Done, you should be very proud!!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!