Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Bump ^^
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: Awww crap, I was just gonna go soak in the tub instead of going to gym! :sad:

Oh well, I've still got my little ab-shaking belt that's gonna give me killer abs without ANY EFFORT, so that's something!! :laugh:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Aside from the fact that your post may be intended for an April Fool's joke....
    There can be other benefits from bathing as well. Dr. Mark Hyman published a book called the UltraSimple Diet in which he is a proponent of daily bathing for detoxification...His daily "UltraBath" of very hot water with a mixture of Epsom salts, baking soda, and lavender oil is a key component of his program. Dr. Hyman says this bath relaxes the nervous system; lowers cortisol and inflammation, promotes weight loss, detoxification, and healing; enhances sleep; increases circulation and heart rate; and lowers blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
    Very hot water isn't good for your skin.
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    LOL okay I was sitting here thinking OMG someone spent money on this study? And then I thought "wouldn't want to be around the control group" and then I read the last line:laugh:

^^^^^
    Me too!!!:noway: :laugh:
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    So considering I read the whole thing.....I was like huh? The whole time only Thing that cleared it all up was that last line.
  • fruittart7
    Options
    hahahhaaha good one
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    OMG, you totally had me falling for your prank! Good one!!!