Help

Options
mbb8682
mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
I am in need of loosing 7 pounds.

I run or walk everyday but I need some motivation..... Anyone have any good ideas?:smile:

Replies

• PureAndHealthy
    Options
    What I like to do for motivation when I run is set some good tough / angry / upbeat music on my Mp3 player and make sure my play list has enough songs to play for 30 minutes or however long I want to run. When my pace starts to slow down as I get tired, hearing "I'm Just a Girl" by No Doubt gets me revved up and running again! :bigsmile: I'll SHOW you just a girl! :explode:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you....:flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Try changing up your routine, your body is probably used to running and walking and you need to change things up. Try running more or faster or biking or just something different. Keep it up!
    :happy: :happy: :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I agree with Alicia....do some intervals....try walking or running VERY VERY QUICKLY for 60 to 90 seconds, then slow down somewhat for 60-90 seconds and just keep changing your pace every 1-2 minutes. This helps your body burn more cals AND helps burn them longer after you've stopped exercising than if you keep everything at the same pace. And toss in some strength training. Have fun!