jillian michaels no more trouble zones

Options
Is anyone planning on doing this one in april .I have doen the 30 day shred and enjoyed it but think ill start this one next ,anyone fancy joining me .Has anyone done this and had good results .I find it quite easy comparedf to 30 day shred as this ir more toning less cardio but think it will be good on the days I am not jogging or walking

Replies

• Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD and it is supposed to arrive Monday or Tuesday. I have been working out with 30DS and Ripped in 30, but I needed a little bit of change.

I only do DVDs workouts 2 or 3 times a week because I do strength training at the gym, and I take two fitness and a ballet class a week. I am not exercising to lose weight because I am on maintenance, but I want and need to sculpture and “tone” muscles, and I love to workout.

Honestly, I didn't get terrific results with any of Jillian’s DVDs; I only lost a couple of inches. Probably because I modify them a lot since I can’t do any jumping, high knees routines, and I have to be very careful with lounges and squats. I have knee problems so high impact activities are a No-No. The fact that I am not a young woman doesn’t help either. Let’s see what happens with this new routine….
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    wow seems like you do a lot even without the dvd's .I willhave to take a looked at ripped in 30 thats one i have not got :)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I went as far a week 3 because week 4 has a lot of polymetric exercises, and I didn't want to mess up my knees. It is hard to modify those movements. I am still planning to try again, but not for awhile. I am actually planning to do week 3 today, again.

I am sure that you will like it. It has less cardio than 30DS, which is what I want, and some of the routines are also in 30DS. You are much younger than me so I am sure that you would get better results.

Good luck!!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    age is only a number you are prob very fit with all the exercise and gym work ,dancing you do .I know some people half my age struggle to walk up the hill without huffign and puffing ,all we can do is keep at it ,surely it will benefit us x