Best April Fools prank you've heard?

Options
2»

Replies

• GigiGrrrl1
    GigiGrrrl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today I placed a fake parking ticket on my friend's car. The ticket was for "driver is a b***h, lol! Got her good!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    A couple of morning DJ's in town talked about the opening of a new underground mall that had a Pottery Barn and a Nordstroms and other high end stores that was located in a manufacturing area of town. They had people flocking to that intersection all day looking for the mall entrance. It was hilarious!
  • csingleton80
    Options
    My 4 yr old and 7 yr old told my parents today that I was pregnant again as their April Fool's joke....here's my history to know why this was great for them:

Pregnant mid-2004 had baby early 2005
    Pregnant late 2005, unfortunate miscarriage early 2006
    Pregnant late 2006, had baby mid 2007
    Pregnant late 2007, had baby mid 2008
    Pregnant late 2009, had baby mid 2010

My parents freaked!! LOL, it must have been hilarious hearing my girls scream "April's Fool"
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I spent the morning evil-y giggling to myself & my fiance was paranoid of EVERYTHING

Finally I told him that I didn't do ANYTHING for April Fool's day, my prank was making him think I did

Those are ALWAYS the best pranks!:laugh:
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The left handed whopper ad campaign is one of my favourite ones ever, it's the same sandwich only rotated 180degrees! The fact people started ordering it just made it all the funnier
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    BMW usually come up with a good one, and this year it's perfect for MFP:

http://bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/about/news/0,,1156__181267300_,00.html
    TURN YOUR CAR INTO A COACH

As the Official Automotive Partner of London 2012, BMW has been inspired to develop a new technology to help customers boost their fitness in the run up to the London 2012 Games.

The new driverless Running Coach feature uses a combination of ConnectedDrive technologies and surround view cameras to enable your BMW to follow you at a safe distance while you pound the streets. Integrated exterior speakers play words of encouragement when you need a little extra motivation and, if you don’t have the willpower of an elite-level athlete, the Lock Out Logistics (LOL) feature helps you to complete any distance set. Alvin Alaff, BMW’s Head of Innovation, said ‘It’s a car gym but not as we know it.’

For more information call 0800 093 6161 or email alvin.alaff@bmw.co.uk
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I thought about finding some one on FB with the same name as me and stealing their profile pic then sending them a poke, but my name is unusual and mine alone....

If any one tries this I sooo wanna hear about it =)
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    My room mate in college and I were kind of the bums of the honor dorm. Our room was a mess, we would open the window of our room and do impressions of bodily noises, particularly if parents were visiting and walking by the dorm. We pretended we were fighting and threw furniture around, and screamed. So of course the nicest woman in the entire dorm was assigned the room across from us, and naturally, and in a good natured way, we thought we should welcome her to our corner of the floor. And she was genuinely a sweet person. Sooo, we took all our beer cans built a wall in front of her closed door. And of course when she opened the door in the am, what a clatter and mess. She was an early bird riser. OMG, what a racket when those beer cans went over.

The joke was kind of on us. She told us how she thought we were unfairly picked on all the time and whispered about what "bad" girls we were. She knew how smart we both were (she kept pretty good tabs on test results-- better than we knew at the time); and felt we had made her one of "us." However, she was a Mormon and wasn't too crazy about all of the beer drinking we did. At least she was a Mormon with a sense of humor. Shelley was genuinely a lovely person, nothing phoney about her. You might say she had a "calming" effect on my roommate and I.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Some friends put an entire flock of pink flamingos on someone's lawn this morning! LOL

This is awesome. :)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    A couple of morning DJ's in town talked about the opening of a new underground mall that had a Pottery Barn and a Nordstroms and other high end stores that was located in a manufacturing area of town. They had people flocking to that intersection all day looking for the mall entrance. It was hilarious!

That is hilarious!