You'll never guess what.....

Options
I bought a size 7 pants thinking that it was the next size i need to work in to, but I already fit in them. I get them up button and zip them. the only down side is that it looks like on my sides there is a little jiggle sticking out. But hey I can fix that.
Want to no another awesome thing about this site i got an email from them telling me I haven't logged food in over a week and the way to keeping and staying thin is to keep track of food in take and exercise. I think this site rocks! the only reason I didn't use this site is because my laptop crashed so I got a new HP and May I say that the keyboard feels like silk. It's awesome to type on.
So to MFP I salute you. to everyone on here that helps motivate one another thank you so much!
Oh one last thing to all the ladies out there that have a little love on the side of there hips any good exercises to help getting rid of them?

Replies

• ABELL
    ABELL Posts: 16
    Options
    congrats :)
  • ontheedge50
    ontheedge50 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    A size 7!!! Good one!
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,056 Member
    Options
    Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That is great!
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Thank you! If it wasn't for this site i wouldn't have lost a pound. And all you on here that help support and motivate each other.
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Yea !!! :flowerforyou:

That is awesome :) What a feeling !

Congrats !

www.teambeachbody.com/fitfarmgirl
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Ooooo size 7? NEVER in my life have I worn one of those... but I will. :):glasses:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Ooooo size 7? NEVER in my life have I worn one of those... but I will. :):glasses:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Cardio cardio cardio! That will help get rid of the fat on top of your muscle. Also side crunches, where you put your knees to one side and crunch straight up. Great job by the way! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Lucky 7
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome. I have never wore that size before either. I hope to one day to wear that size. :flowerforyou:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    That is great:smile: I do a fat burning dvd that does lunges, reverse lunges, squats, and plies. The plies are the ones that I really feel my inner and outer thighs the most. Another one is to lay on your side and do leg lifts. They have helped me in the past, and now I just need to continue doing them.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!