manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Great job.

I have to say ........ your boo-tay is looking good :wink:

and no, I am not hitting on you. :happy:
  • lalalee13
    lalalee13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!! I've lost 17 and you can hardly tell :) Will you share what you are doing for exercise and what is your daily calorie goal? Thanks!!
  • bajan_gurl
    Options
    Great job...keep up with the good work
  • mwill757
    mwill757 Posts: 9
    Options
    Great Job...You really can see the progress....Keep It Up!!!
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! Props.
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great and it looks like more than 22 lbs off! I'll bet you've added some serious muscle.
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Lookin good! Awesome progress! :)
  • cvanbeek
    cvanbeek Posts: 107
    Options
    amazing job!
  • Selk68
    Selk68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great and it looks like more than 22 lbs off! I'll bet you've added some serious muscle.

exactly what I was thinking.... you're lookin fantastic! that's the most impressing 20 lbs gone I've ever seen!
    what's your secret? weights/strength, i'm sure; but, anything in particular you care to share???
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job.

I have to say ........ your boo-tay is looking good :wink:

and no, I am not hitting on you. :happy:

Ha ha ha ha ha!:laugh:
  • unicorn1081
    Options

oh yeah I never thought about that! thanks, that's so exciting! I want to tone up and trim down at the same time so that my desired look emerges slow and beautiful:drinker:
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, way to go! I hope I can see some results soon!
  • dc_smile2002
    dc_smile2002 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!:smile:
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Looking good so keep up the good work!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work, you can really tell a difference. So proud of you my MFP friend. :flowerforyou:
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Alright, alright, alright! Fantastic job lady!!!
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Keep up the good work!
  • graciemom828
    Options
    Good for you! I would not be brave enough to EVER put pics out here! You go, girl!:smile:
  • unicorn1081
    Options

exactly what I was thinking.... you're lookin fantastic! that's the most impressing 20 lbs gone I've ever seen!
    what's your secret? weights/strength, i'm sure; but, anything in particular you care to share???

Sure I don't even know why I didn't tell you all what i was doing! duh:blushing:
    Ok so as for eating, I eat very healthy, but I don't like to restrict myself too much. This a lifestyle change, so I want to be realistic. I'm not gonna avoid the foods I love forever, so why start? What I've learned to do is make senseable(spell check) choices every time I eat something. That way, if I do decide to have a nice plate of Lay's potato chips (YUMMY!:love: ), I don't have to feel bad about it. To be honest, I don't track my calories much. I've learned to eat well now and it's pretty much second nature. It's to the point now where I either already know or quickly find out how many cals, protein, sodium, etc. are in everything that goes into my body. For me, having small treats, like a slice of pizza or a brownie, maybe 2 or 3 times a week actually helps me lose. I don't know why, but I'm ok with it!

Now for my workout:
    My cardio is Zumba right now. I really wanted to see what Zumba would do for me. At the beginning of my journey, i did the elliptical and treadmill for hours a day. it took 5 months to lose 14lbs. In Feb I learned about Zumba and have been doing it every since. I have the Xbox 360 Kinect game Zumba: Rush. Many people say you don't work as hard at home as you do in the class. I want to prove them wrong by making it happen at home. then I want to start classes after I complete the whole game. It's so fun and challenging! I push myself hard evey step and I'm dripping wet in minutes! Zumba Rocks!
    I do my strength training at the gym. Yes, I am a gym rat and proud of it! :drinker: I have learned that my body resonds more if I change my routine constantly. I'm talking every workout, I either increase weight by atleast 5lbs, try a new move for a muscle group, anything I can change to continuously create muscle confusion. It's very challenging, but I get great results every week, and I feel so vibrant and alive! I sweat hard during both my cardio and strength training. I workout 6 days a week. and the best part is, I'm losing 2lbs and atleast 1 inch each week! At the beginning, I was only losing about 2.5lbs a month. In March alone, I lost 7lbs and 8in!
    So I've finally found what works for me. I encourage you all to try changing things up as often as possible and see if it helps you get results too! Good luck everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!