Goal Met

Options
My goal when I started was 150 lbs...I now weigh 149.2 yippee....now to maintain!

Replies

• Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    awesome! :drinker:
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing!! Congratulations to you and good luck on maintaining. I can't wait till I can say that. My goal is also 150.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    WOW CONGRATS MY DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YOU DESERVE A HUG AND A PAT ON THE BACK:love::love: :love: ENJOY AND CELEBRATE :drinker: I KNOW YOU WILL KEEP ON TRACK CUZ YOU CAME A LONG WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow Congrats! I can't wait to be able to say the same :):)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    My goal when I started was 150 lbs...I now weigh 149.2 yippee....now to maintain!

Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    I've met my goal several times, but seem to just Yo-yo 5 or so pounds either way, now a days! :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!
    Congrats!!!!

Kim
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You should be real proud of yourself!!!!! Tell us just how you did it! I am struggling at keeping motivated on the eating end, I exercise everyday but am up and down on the scale because I have such a hard time resisting anything sugar!!! Once again great job, you are now an inspiration!!!
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options

That's awesome!!! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Can't wait until I reach my goal. Congrats! Doing happy dance for you. Keep it up girl.:bigsmile:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    93 # !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing!!! You must have worked very hard!!! Tell us all...what do you attribute to your success? Inquiring minds want to know and copy you!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!! It's such a great accomplishment!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Excellent!!!!!! Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!