Which bikini...

13»

Replies

• littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    I like the white one or the polka dot one. The tie-dye is cute but as a pear myself, the tassel thingys would draw attention to your hips and that's not what you want. String bikinis are supposed to be the best but not with extra bulk. The white one has a cute bow and great support to draw the attention up. The polka dot one is just too cute and unique, I love it. I agree that it looks a lot like undergarments though. The striped one looks too common for me. And the first one too flashy. (these are my opinions, you're free to disagree.)

But they all look so cute and you have great taste. Go rock them all!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    I vote the last one, for a pear shape. Draws attention away from the bottom half because it doesn't have any ties or extra stuff added to it really.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Only the last would not bring more attention to your pear. They are all super adorable though!!!!
    Personally, I'd chose any of them. Grab whichever one you like the colors of.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Need to go to the gym now lol....

1 and 4 are my choices. :)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    White and Tye-dye are my picks
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    I'd go for the last one. You look like you are pretty busty, and the balconette will give you more shape and cleavage than the triangle top. :)
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    I LOVE the last one! Miranda Kerr probably persuaded that decision. She's my lady crush ;p
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    either the second white one.. or the last one..

i am a pear shape.. and i read in a magazine last year that those other ones that have stringy ties on the side are not good for pear shapes.. as they "dig in" to your hips and ruin your silhouette. i invested in a new bikini with wider sides on the briefs... best thing i ever did.. took inches off the look of my hips...

It's so true!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tie-died stripe one, but those (adorable) ties on the bottoms draw your eyes right to them. Not saying you shouldn't go for that one (because I would totally rock it if I could), just know that it draws attention there.

You look AMAZING by the way!!!!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Definitely the white one and they dark tie dyed one. Very stylish! This just makes me think how much work I have to do on my body now
  • WinWinGo
    WinWinGo Posts: 99 Member
    I like the white one best. The polka-dot one would probably be okay in terms of color, but you really don't look like a polka-dot type of girl, OP.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Tie dye wins, white close second! X
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    The red and white dots with ruffles are so cute.. my pick..
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member
    The red and white dots with ruffles are so cute.. my pick..

Yeah I agree! It's playful, but the white one is really nice too. Makes you looked more tanned too!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Three or Two.
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    I love the tie-dyed one. Super cute.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    didnt read response, but I would go with #1 and #3
    good luck
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    My personal favourite is the last one.. But here's some tip I'd suggest..

Triangle bikini tops are for smaller boobs.. Gives more shape to them. Bigger boobs also need more support so something like a balconette style would be better.

Also tie-sided bikini bottoms are more "slimming" on the hips therefore if you're a pear shape maybe go for a tie-sided brief.

Also colours like turquoise, blue and white can bring out a tan if you haven't got much colour to your skin or if you have nice tanned skin already then you can go for pinks/blacks (as they can make someone look even more pale).

Hope that helps :)
  • DarkOctoberNight
    DarkOctoberNight Posts: 111 Member
    I like #2 and the last one :) Hope you get one you like.