Chili Tilapia AMAZING

Options
jessann87
jessann87 Posts: 12 Member
I found this recipe about a year ago and still use it a lot to this day! thought I would share it since I havent seen it on here yet! I buy the bags of frozen tilapia and defrost them in the sink, while waiting I get the cutting board out and make a mixture of 4 table spoons of chili powder, a teaspoon of garlic powder and a pinch of salt. ( the measuring is not exact, when you make it you will know by taste) I use my skillet and set it to 325 degrees. put olive oil on and once the fish is down defrosting I coat them in the rub and put them on the fryer! About 5 min on both sides usually does it, I check by cutting into the thick parts to see if it's done. once its done I throw on some lemon on the skillet and a bag of mixed veggies, broccoli, or aspasagus and let them cook in the lemon for a couple minutes (I use frozen veggies and defrost them in the microwave first). after all that I throw it all in a bowl and there you have it! It's about 250 calories with two fish and all the veggies! My boyfriend loves loves this and always asks for it. Hope you guys enjoy it if you try!

Replies