Any one just looking to tone up??

Options
I need more friends who are serious and committed about toning!!

Replies

• lilmedina
    Options
    I am. I know it's all about diet. I run A LOT and just started lifting weights, however I already have a lot of muscle. I don't want to bulk up. Do you know what exercises to do to tone?
  • twinsies041
    Options
    Kinda. I've been really busy with school lately but I've been doing 6 week 6 pack, the shred, and 3 miles a day. I was doing insanity. I'm thinking about starting it up again.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    me. I'm done losing weight, now its time to gain some muscle and reduce body fat. I was on 1200 calories plus i ate most of my exercise calories and i did the treadmill/elliptical 6 days a week. Now I've upped the calories, I am REALLY upping my protein intake and I started strength training 2 weeks ago in addition to my cardio. feel free to add me.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am.
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Pilates has some great toning exercises. The DVD's are relatively inexpensive or you can take some classes if your gym offers them.
  • amvieira12
    Options
    i really want to get tone.. I'm just not sure on how to start going about it. I take a kickboxing class once a week, but besides that i run on the treadmill for 20-3o mins. I was thinking about starting insanity, but its kind of expensive.. any tips to help me start and get great results?