PMS hits n with cravings~what to do?

Options
I normally will have a mocha latte to hit the sweet tooth...what else is low calorie that can help?
I'll also try to keep myself busy enough not to think of my cravings.:-( any other suggestions?

Replies

• lovebeinGIGI
    lovebeinGIGI Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I crave the salty sweet stuff. I get the Special K Cracker Chips, the sour cream and onion are more salty to me. I also find the 100 Calorie packs of the cookies by Keebler or nabisco and get the chocolate ones. That helps with the craving for salty sweet which I like chocolate for my sweet.
  • crivera12398
    Options
  • nemsmom
    nemsmom Posts: 48
    Options
    Raspberry leaf tea or Raspberry Zinger tea. I drink one tea bag of this in a day and it kills the pms cravings for me! It also helps with the cramps!
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    One or two squares of dark chocolate will take care of the craving, without being too much of a splurge.
  • VanessaMFaulkner
    Options
    Try a dill pickle...tends to kill cravings
  • PinkZinnias
    Options
    I chew gum when I'm craving something sweet. Extra sugar free mint chocolate chip flavor is awesome.

And it's only 5 calories. :)
  • curvyvegan
    curvyvegan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Chocolate protein shakes. Lately I've been mixing them with chilled coffee and going out the door with it in the morning, for a long-lasting chocolatey decadent breakfast! My chocolate protein powder is 130 calories, and I mix it with coffee (0 calories) and 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk (70 calories for 2 cups!!). It's 3 cups of thick and rich yumminess for only 200 calories and 25 grams of protein!

Not exactly a whole foods breakfast like I normally go for, but perfect for that time of the month, which I happen to be approaching as well!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Fat-free chocolate milk (if you like cold), and diet hot chocolate (if you like hot).