Favorite jeans, 2 sizes down!!!

Options
ler2665
ler2665 Posts: 22 Member
Last weekend I went shopping with some gift cards I got for my birthday. I was going through the clearance racks and found a duplicate of my favorite pair of jeans for only $12, only they were 2 sizes smaller than the ones I owned. I decided to try them on, figuring they wouldn't fit yet but could be motivation for me. Well surprise.... they actually fit perfectly! I keep telling myself this doesn't mean I could get the same size in other brands/cuts, but soon I will probably head out and try on some more to see.

I started out in January with the goal of losing 10 lbs by my birthday, and 17 all together by summer. I lost the first 10 no problem (and lowered my goal to lose 22 total by swimsuit season), but then got stuck at the same weight for about 3 weeks, despite eating less and exercising more. Well, within the last week I dropped off the edge of the plateau and lost almost 2 more lbs!

Happy birthday to me! :-)

Replies

• Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Congrats!!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I bet that felt wonderful :)
  • Katwilkins
    Katwilkins Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job, I am looking forward to a day like that, but my clothes are much looser than they were so that's nice:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!