What's your favorite part about exercise in general? :)

Options

Replies

• LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love that point when you are really warmed up and the sweat starts dripping off your forehead. I also love that pushed muscles to failure, shaking all over feeling.

^^^ This!!
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    The feeling that I'm really getting stronger. My current tension on the spinning wheel is much greater now that when I started. If I can have two, the ENERGY that I have from my workouts is amazing!!!
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I love the endorphin rush, when it feels like my hearts going to jump out of my body.

I love sweat dripping off of me onto the laptop when I'm logging the exercise on here!
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Love when I kick my own tail!! I feel like Jim Carrey in the movie LIAR LIAR.... (I'm kickin my azz, do ya mind????!!) lol! Saturday I went and did 30 min. cardio on the eliptical and then did a brutal 30 min. curcuit with stair steppers inbetween each weight machine!! Then did 200+ abs (4 different forms) and outer legs!! AHH YEAAA!! GI JANE!
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    The after-effect that makes me sleep really well at night (and if I may be so bold, the part that affects the boost of testosterone! ;-).

The endorphin rush really does it for me, though...there are times when the right song is on and I am just GOING and I swear that I am somewhere else entirely and for that moment, all is blissfully right with the world! (this happens a lot in spin classes). I have never dropped acid or anything like that, but can imagine that it must feel something like those amazing endorphins!
  • vanessaleigh818
    Options
    After glow.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I do boxing and live a very stressful life so....punching crap :)
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    When I run into friends at the gym! ha, just being able to do things I couldnt b4
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the powerful drug effect of exercise! Endorphins Baby!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    The intensity and the challenge. Especially when you're trying to move heavy weight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    the energy I feel afterwards, and of course the results. Mainly the energy it gives me
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I love seeing the progress I've made in a short time.. Bootcamp was a big struggle the first time, now I'm universally regarded as a Beast. Plus I love the exhausted high when I'm done.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    too many things to list as there is not just one! lets see, the way I look now from weight lifting, ab muscles, tricep muscles, more sex!, better sex!, the way I feel after finishing a workout, the weight loss, the endorphin rush, the stress relief after hitting the punching bag, the list goes on and on! oh and especially the fact that I love my legs now!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    It helps with my insomnia.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    the sweat...
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The orgasms
  • SteveZT
    SteveZT Posts: 16
    Options
    wow, you guys actually exercise? and enjoy it? eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk :devil:

I hate exercising or to admit that I actually enjoy any of those activities that other people call "exercising " :laugh:

lol

just being honest
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    Stepping off after a great workout and feeling the endorphins run through me. I just cant help but smile like a fool and tell myself I did GREAT! :)
  • SteveZT
    SteveZT Posts: 16
    Options
    The orgasms

my kind of exercise , lol
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    Endorphins!