I think I need more friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• HappySarah30
    Options
    Hello I have just started and it would be nice to have friends too :-) :heart:
  • Jasdramaqueen
    Jasdramaqueen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! Just rejoined after a length absence- will add ya!
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    I'm new. Feel free to add me.
  • jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, I find myself in a similiar boat, I came back ofter a long sabitical and have a few very loyal friends, but many I haven't heard from, we're all here to help one another out...sending a friend request
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! I joined last week and hope to find friends who will kick my *kitten* when the chocolate muffins start calling to me again... ;) We can do it!!!
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, I've sent you a friend request!
  • daddiod
    daddiod Posts: 37
    Options
    Send me a request. My GF and I have been doing this for 30 days. Ive lost 10 she 8 so far.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    If you've plateaued, you might want to listen to audio clip 2 at www.fat2fitradio.com on overcoming a plateau.
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello love positive people so if you & Shaun would like to friend me we can continue on this journey all together!
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't have but a few friends on here as well. My friends list mostly consist of people at work who are doing the same program that I'm doing. Anyone so inclined can add me. :)
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Nothing like having people in the same boat rooting you on. GOGOGOGOGOGO.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I have only been on here for a few weeks, but I have been here everyday and I don't plan on changing that. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me! It's sad when I see the "______ has not logged in for 3 days". I'm hoping that A) that won't be me, and B) if it is, one of my friends will remind me how hard I worked to lose the weight, and get my butt back on MFP!