My NSV!!!

Options
Part of my uniform at work is a brown belt. (I'm an animal trainer). When I started at this job, I had to go buy one, from the mens section, because even the XL from the womens section was too small. I was wearing the belt on the second to largest hole. This morning, when I pulled up my pants, I had to belt it on the smallest hole. And it was still too big!! That one really snuck up on me. I dont think that I have ever been so excited to have to go and buy a belt in my entire life!

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    It's just the little things in life that keep us happy! Great NSV!
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have a belt that has been going up and down. It's nice that its going down again :)
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV! I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy belt shopping!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    An excellent NSV! I had a belt related NSV myself recently! I had a belt that, this time last year, was several inches away from the ends touching. I tried it on and I can now wear it on the second hole from the end. All I can say to you is.. WORK THAT BELT BABY! WORK IT!! ;D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!