Replies

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    bumping...want to see how you are doing...:flowerforyou:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ok..Thank you for all your prayers n thoughts..I really have no one here where I live that has been through anything like this....I am trying not to lose my mind. I am trying to think postive and stay postive..My kids and I have been trying to do things and make good memories not cuz I think I am sick because it is good for my childern to have any memory of being with thier mommy..

I am still scared..I want to be here and I have asked God to take it all into His hands..I have laid it at the Lords door..I know God is listening he proved that last month..On May 3rd my oldest son Josh,10 had a trampoline accident and broke his neck and was pralized for a short time from his chest up and I asked God to please make my son better..Sure enough Josh is walking and doing great..We go back to Rielys in Indy friday for an MRI and we hope and pray the neck brace can come off..

Sometimes I dont know why God puts us through the things He does..But I have faith in my Lord..Once again I think you all for all the prayers and support..May God bless you all.:flowerforyou:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    You have hope and you have faith in God, a good combination, i'm thinking about you..and get rid of the trampoline we had a foster child nearly die on one of those blasted things!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children!