Les Mills PUMP Program

Options
Has anyone tried the Les Mills PUMP program? I bought it a few weeks ago, and had to wait to start. The plastic clips that came with the barbell to hold the weight on were busted. I figured I would pick up some at the local Target or Walmart.... yeah had to order online. And of course, ordered the wrong size! LOL

I've seen the body pump class at my local gym and have always wanted to try it, but it's always too full. Looking to get a sweat from liffting and hoping that this program helps me do that.

I was wondering if anyone does weight lifting or weights/cardio mixed and what they think of it. How are your results?

Thanks!

Replies

• chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I do Body Pump at the gym twice a week. I LOVE it. I do Pump on Monday and Wednesday, Combat on Tuesday and Saturday, I run on Thursdays, and I do weight training with the gym machines on Fridays. I've lost a TON of inches since I started weight training!!!
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When I had my gym membership last year I did Pump 3-4 times a week, I loved it, it's really hard when you first start but its so satisfying when you start to put your weights up and up, and it was the best thing for my body, all the cellulite on my butt and the back of my legs pretty much disappeared and I lost a lot of inches too. I combined it with 30-60 minutes of power walking about 3 times a week.
    Definitely worth a try :)
  • jenniferbeachbody
    Options
    Hi fordgal41, did you contact Beachbody's customer service to have them send you some new clips?
  • vprendon
    vprendon Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been doing the program for about 7 weeks and absolutley love it!!! I recenlty moved up to the 55 minute videos and they are kicking my butt. I had been looking into purchasing the additional weights they had on their site but actually found them much cheaper at Walmart. They fit the bar nicely and came with the spring clips that hold the weights on better than the clips it came with. The set came with 4- 2.5lbs and 7lbs. I bought it all for about $20. Good luck :smile: !