Started Last week

piperkap65
piperkap65 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I started last week. I have done myfooddiary.com in the past and it really worked. This site is very similar and great think is it is FREE!!!!

Looking forward to being thin again after 2nd child:happy:

214070.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• KT15
    KT15 Posts: 5
    Sounds familiar, I just signed up tonight...also had done myfooddiary.com in the past and it worked as well. Thought I was past the need to journal my food intake and excercise routines, but after spending the last 6weeks building up from a 1.5mile run to completing my first 10k on monday under an hour. You'd think the 5pds should have come off fast but nothin'. Had my first child a year ago and that last 5 is hard. Would like to loose another 10 and maintain, before we try for our second. Best of luck and look forward to hearing your tips on how to manage this and a family!

So how do I add the weight ruler I see everywhere???
    :smile:
  • KT15
    KT15 Posts: 5
    I think I found the ruler...
    219555.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.