Todays Goal??

Options
katB_83
katB_83 Posts: 41 Member
Just sat on my lunch break at work, thinking about things I want to achieve today and I thought i would throw this open to everyone else. What your goal for today? It doesnt have to be exercise or food related just something that will help you along the path.

My goal for today is to get 7 and a half hours sleep instead of staying up that extra hour.

Whats yours??

Replies

• katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Monday is my "meatless day". So my goal is to remember to skip meats for today. I started meatless Monday months ago as a MFP challenge and liked it so much I've continued it.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Simply make it to 4:00..... I think I can, I think I can....
  • Slim_Donna
    Slim_Donna Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    To try and encourage my 6 year old to come out and have a nice long walk with me.

If that fails then try and go swimming a bit earlier this evening.
  • Memorysketch
    Memorysketch Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine's fairly simple: Not pull out my hair. Gracious. So much stress that leads to waaaaay too much food. Clean up my house. Work on denying myself /another/ glass of cherry cola.

That's really about it.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    my goal today is to stay awake at work
    take a 1-2hr nap at home
    write an essay
    get to bed before 11pm

oh lord i look forward to that nap
  • Abigaillee15
    Options
    -Get my homework done
    -Change my mentality about exercising and eating right (it shouldn't be a chore!)
    -Get excited about my healthy future. Baby steps!
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I really want to do well running on the track with my friend this morning, my last attempt was way less than stellar... So I am hoping for a big improvement!
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just to make it through the day without eating everything in sight.
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make it through day 2 of no sweets and no sweet tea...not to get the killer headache back i had yesterday:(....and not to be evil to anybody at work today because of the sugar withdrawls..lol
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get 4 miles in today
    Get the dusting that I have put off done
    Put winter stuff away and bring out the spring stuff!!
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make it through day 2 of no sweets and no sweet tea...not to get the killer headache back i had yesterday:(....and not to be evil to anybody at work today because of the sugar withdrawls..lol

Way to go on the no sweets!! If you're used to the tea on a regular the headaches may be caused from the lack of caffeine. Good luck with your goals today =)
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I just decided on the program I want to apply for in France for the fall...with a deadline in 2 weeks! So my non-health-related goal for the day is to accomplish a lot for that process.....then (food-wise) I can fantasize about starting every day from September until mid-December eating butter croissants and drinking wine....lol!
  • bwehr316
    bwehr316 Posts: 14
    Options
    my goal is to lose the 2 lbs i gained from yesterday to today... we had a family get together for supper last night and we ate later than normal and with everyone bringing dishes i didnt really have a clue on what the calorie content was so i just had to take a guess but this week I am gonna continue to get back on track and get rid of those 2 lbs plus more haha!
  • annemac7
    annemac7 Posts: 2
    Options
    After eating a lot at the weekend and getting away with it on the scales, I'm determined not to push my luck today. So it's fruit for lunch and soup for dinner....
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    It's my first day this year riding my bike to work (it's -3 here...brrrr) so my goal today is to take the reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaly long way home and burn some calories! It's bound to warm up :smile:
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My goal today was to run a mile on the track, and I did. I can run like crazy on the treadmill but when I get outside I have a hard time pacing and therefore usually run too fast and can't accomplish a full run.