Any nurses or nursing students??

Options

Replies

• powerofhope
    Options
    I'm a CRNP in an family planning/STD clinic, you can add me!
  • julistehr
    julistehr Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    About to take my last final in nursing school and then have my preceptorship. Please add me, I also could use some motivation!
  • bnewcomerRN
    bnewcomerRN Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I graduate in December as an RN :) Feel free to add me if you want!
  • MsNursey33
    Options
    I'm A LPN...Working In A Nursing Home. U Can Add Me:)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I am an RN, BSN working as an Admit nurse in Certified Home Care Agency. Add me.
    You will be so thankful when you are done and working. Never have to worry about a job and you can go anywhere in the USA.

Yes, I agree to get into shape is a great idea. After graduating I suggest you work at a hospital for at least a year for experience. You will need to be in shape for this
    tough work but, I loved it.
  • mss_76
    mss_76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am an RN currently enrolling in my BSN program. I gained the bulk of my weight during my LPN and RN programs. I'm a stress eater, and well, nursing school = stress! Now, I am a Hospice nurse and work as an intake/admissions RN. I do feel like I need to promote a healthier image if I'm going to be in the healthcare field. Plus, my two year old makes me want to be a better person all around! Go ahead and add me and best of luck!!!!
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    RN unemployed by choice. I prefer to be a stay at home mommy
  • KCherry
    KCherry Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just graduated nursing school this month. Waiting to take my NCLEX. :) You can add me!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hi I am an RN nurse manager of a Medical Surgical unit.
  • Sandahlxx
    Sandahlxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I graduated in July, I live in Canada and I'm a RPN working in medicine and complex care. Feel free to add me!
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am still working on my pre-reqs, but have been a CNA for almost three years. I need more friends to help me stay motivated, so feel free to add me. Thanxs.
  • poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LVN working in geriatrics... feel free to add.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Hello I a Cardiac nurse of 22 years. Feel to add me.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse not working yet but will soon Hopefully in ER or IMCU whichever calls first ; ) I'll add u
  • denlyons
    denlyons Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a Hospice Rn. You could add me to your friends!
  • kdavina
    kdavina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was a nursing student. Had to drop this semester because of back surgery. Doctor says I should be able to continue with school, so Im planing on restarting my 2nd semester in the fall. Anyone feel free to add me if ya want. I would like some nurse friends for motivation!!!
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    BSN student here too. Welcome!
  • kenziejade92
    Options
    I am a current nursing student! Feel free to add me!
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm an RN working in home health care. Going to go back for my BSN in a couple years!
  • chelsaemac13
    Options
    I'm in the LPN program, working towards an RN eventually. Feel free to add me!