GAME OF THRONES SEASON TWO PREMIER.. SPOILERS AHEAD

2»

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    ^^ that was the first time I thought he looked terrfied, he has been calm and cool since he got captured.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member
    ^^ that was the first time I thought he looked terrfied, he has been calm and cool since he got captured.

well he was quite large..
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    im still bouncing- cant even speak about it yet!

So so so soooooooooo happy Tyrion is in King's Landing- his family needs some humbling!
  • DarthCeltic
    im still bouncing- cant even speak about it yet!

So so so soooooooooo happy Tyrion is in King's Landing- his family needs some humbling!

sorry had to take a moment and fully enjoy the throught of you bouncing..

moving on..

yes i love tyrion very much he is very awesome and i hope peter gets more awards.. he needs them!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    I get soooo mad because the show is over too fast haha! Even with no commercials!
    That dude who married all his daughters though.... I hope he gets castrated to be honest..

And I'm guessing the dragons are gonna eat Khaleesi's dead horse???
  • DarthCeltic
    I get soooo mad because the show is over too fast haha! Even with no commercials!
    That dude who married all his daughters though.... I hope he gets castrated to be honest..

And I'm guessing the dragons are gonna eat Khaleesi's dead horse???

idk.. i dont remember that in the books.. but the key i dragons only eat cooked meat.. not raw..

and craster is well.. gonna be with us til the end of the season.. and maybe further.. depending on how far they take snows arc..
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    They will probably end up cooking the horse meat to feed everyone and the dragons will eat it. Then she will think they only eat horse meat haha
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 573 Member
    I thought it was awesome, but, yes, I can see if you didn't read the book, you would be confused about the red woman - I was totally confused when I went from Book 1 to Book 2 because it was like they started with a whole new storyline and it took me a while to get into it, but it gets good. Love Tyrion still ... my favorite character by far. Definitely some interesting twists from the book though so I guess you can't count on it following it completely. I didn't notice Gendry was different than the first season though - someone mentioned that. And Ros being the madam was interesting. I loved that little "discussion" with Littlefinger and Cersei where she tells him "Power is Power." Was not disappointed in the least bit and I find I pay greater attention to the details and characters since I did read the book as well.
  • DarthCeltic
    I thought it was awesome, but, yes, I can see if you didn't read the book, you would be confused about the red woman - I was totally confused when I went from Book 1 to Book 2 because it was like they started with a whole new storyline and it took me a while to get into it, but it gets good. Love Tyrion still ... my favorite character by far. Definitely some interesting twists from the book though so I guess you can't count on it following it completely. I didn't notice Gendry was different than the first season though - someone mentioned that. And Ros being the madam was interesting. I loved that little "discussion" with Littlefinger and Cersei where she tells him "Power is Power." Was not disappointed in the least bit and I find I pay greater attention to the details and characters since I did read the book as well.

i liked the littlefinger discussion because it didnt happen in the book and actually sets him up for some kind of reason for being so uber badass.. i mean i am calling it now.. he will win the throne.. that or he will be one of the lasts.. he is that damn crafty..
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Oh haha, my guess failed.

I see.. Well that sucks.. He made me angry whilst watching the show.

Arya.... What's going on with her??

And does Joffrey err rape Sansa? Or just humiliate her??
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    hahahahaha

:P

I just cant wait for Margaery- she was amazing as Anne boelyn in The Tudors, I think she's going to bring so much to this season!
  • DarthCeltic
    hahahahaha

:P

I just cant wait for Margaery- she was amazing as Anne boelyn in The Tudors, I think she's going to bring so much to this season!

i love natalie doemer.. she is beautiful.. and yes i think she adds something.. that im a bad girl and i am the next cersei.. because she is..