My 3 Month MOT - Shiney results!

my gym offer a health MOT free every 3 months, my partner encouraged me to do it because I get dishearted very easy...

the results just arrived!!!

Since Nov:

I've lost 9lbs
my BMI has gone from 25.7 to 25
my waist to hip ratio from 0.81 to 0.79
Blood pressure from 115/80 to 107/64 (!)
My Aerobic Fitness 34 - 39 (taking me from Average for a woman my age to Good!)
my resting heart rate from 75 bpm to 59 bpm
my Cholesterol from 4.88mmol/L to 4.83
my glucose from 5.50 to 4.30 mmol/L

i'm soo pleased, I was feeling down that I hadn't lost more but hey - look at the improvement in the rest of me! less chance of diabetes, less chance of heart disease..i'm thrilled! I can't get over that i'm over average for my aerobic fitness....this is a girl that was allergic to the gym 4 months ago!

roll on the next three months!

Replies

• Fabulous, well done you for sticking at it :bigsmile: x
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    good job!
  • robbda
    robbda Posts: 82
    i'm thrilled....everyone check if your gym does one - well worth doing - spesh if its free massive motivator!!!
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    What is MOT?
  • robbda
    its like a health check :-)
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    A couple stats in there show some VERY good things. Your heart and cardiovascular system are looking very good!
  • robbda
    Thanks BuckeyeLife i'm really pleased I was just looking at my weight up until Monday - Guess there are other benefits I hadn't really considered :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!