Hello, I am new!

Options
Fabulocity
Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
Just joined a few minutes ago. My name is Fabulocity--and I have lost 100 pounds and now need to rev up for the second 100 pounds. I am doing it the healthy way--based upon recommendation from my dietician and with exercise. I now need to get a new mindset--so I've incorporated a few new workouts and am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Replies

• TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Having already lost 100 pounds I'm sure you'll be able to teach others as much as you can learn here and be an inspiration as well.
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Just joined a few minutes ago. My name is Fabulocity--and I have lost 100 pounds and now need to rev up for the second 100 pounds. I am doing it the healthy way--based upon recommendation from my dietician and with exercise. I now need to get a new mindset--so I've incorporated a few new workouts and am looking forward to meeting everyone!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome job!! I can't wait to hit 100 lbs lost!! Welcome, and I think you'll enjoy it here!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard.

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day

If you've already lost 100 pounds then you'll have a lot to share with others. We are all in this together.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :love: Oh my goodness! Viewing the posts reminded me of what I need---a community of support. Thank you so much!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on the success you've had! That is amazing!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP! I hope this site and the people on it can help you continue your journey! :happy:

Best of luck!

-Tam