So...I'm bored: is this belly good enough for a piercing?

Options
salxtai
salxtai Posts: 341 Member
I should be studying, but asking for opinions is clearly more productive.:noway: :tongue:
I've always wanted a belly piercing but vowed never to be one of those fat people who looks like she has no self-awareness of her body shape (no disrespect to anyone who does have a belly piercing - this is purely opinions from friends over the years about other people who have gone around flaunting their belly)

15xsfew.jpg

I personally think it needs to be flatter-looking from the front... I'm at ~25-26% body fat right now, so clearly still plenty to strip

Oh, and don't mind the all-white: just my martial arts uniform.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Go for it. :flowerforyou:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'd say go for it. Your tummy's pretty darn flat.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look great!

I got mine pierced at my high weight. It was one of my motivations to lose, since I wanted to show it.
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!!
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I got mine pierced before I started losing too. I had to take it our for a surgery and it closed up on me. I plan to get it re-done when I'm just about done losing weight.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I had mine pierced for a very long time but took it out when I had my now 3yr old....That is going to be one of my rewards for when I slim down - I am getting it re-pierced....

I say go for it....Your belly looks good enough to get it done. Once you get it done it will also motivate you more b/c you will definitely want it to be seen....Alot!! :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah. I got mine done when i was 15 and a size 14. I just put it back in now that I'm 24 and a size 16. Very few will see it but it was my reward for getting back into high school jeans!
  • millerhillbabe
    Options
    beautiful add some bling baby!!! :happy: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Looks good to me! Go for it!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Looks good. Wish I still had mine!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!! :smile:
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look great! The white makes you look really tanned! Lol tummy is flat (jealous! Hahaha)
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    do it
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I say do what you want to do! I got my first back tattoo at age 40 and I guess that is too old for some. Just added more to it a few months ago...and might do it again. So, do what you want to do girl!!!
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sure! I had mine done when I was 14 so I was pretty slender then, but when I started gaining weight and getting a bigger tummy than that, I still kept it in. When I took it out one day, I noticed, man this helps the look of my tummy a lot. I've had it for 7 years and don't plan on taking it out.
    It's probably one of the most painless piercings, but a little cushion helps :)
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Yes! DO IT!

I am so jealous. My stomach is pretty small but I have this random inch thick 'shelf' that hangs over my belly button so they've said I can't have it done :(
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Go for it, your tummy looks great. I've had mine done since I was 14 and never regretted it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I've seen piercings on much larger bellies. If you're comfortable with it, go for it. What we think is irrelevant.
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Definitely
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I had mine done when i was 15 and chunky - now i've slimmed down it looks better than it did beforehand...go for it girly :D