Daily check in 5/29/09

Options
Morning all. Yesterday was a good and bad day for me. My birthday was good and I was good until my daugther and her boyfriend threw me an impromptu party with cheese pizza (I am vegetarian) and many mixed drinks. It was fun though.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, but it's okay.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, didn't even try.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I made bunches of candy for my niece's graduation and only ate 3 pieces.

What would I have done differently? Worked out.

What is today's personal goals? I already rode my bike this morning (a goal for today to get my workout out of the way early) and keep below my calories. I have a graduation party to go to tomorrow.

Have a good day and great weekend everyone!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Good morning Everyone,

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did you reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, did the P90X Cardio

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Walked by the cheesecake while getting groceries, and I was starving at the time, dumb time to get groceries!!

What would I have done differently? Should have done more housework, but guess what it is still here waiting for me today!!!:sad:

What is today's personal goal? Do my power walk even in the rain and try the P90X Ab ripper this morning.

I want to lose 20 more pounds before vacation which is in 61 days!! I know it may be a steep objective, but I am willing to try and whatever comes off is a good thing.:flowerforyou:

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Good morning... :flowerforyou:

Just wondering if I can join in your Daily Check-ins or if you have a set group that checks in? I think it would be a good way to help hold myself accountable! :happy:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Good morning... :flowerforyou:

Just wondering if I can join in your Daily Check-ins or if you have a set group that checks in? I think it would be a good way to help hold myself accountable! :happy:

Anyone is welcome. We just answer the questions

Did you stay within your nutritional goals?

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?

What would I have done differently?

What is today's personal goals?

Someone will post a new thread each day. Glad you could join us. :bigsmile:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Great... thanks :happy:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Nope... I have a post called "Grrr..." in "Motivation and Support." It's been a bad week to say the least :grumble:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes- have a wonderful day at work.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate a healthy breakfast and lunch

What would I have done differently? Stuck to it for dinner :explode:

What is today's personal goals? To spend 35 minutes on the elliptical after work
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yup:)

Did you reach yesterday's personal goal? Sure:)

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I didn't buy a candy bar at the store lol.
    What would I have done differently?i shouldn't have spent so much money at the store>:)
    What is today's personal goal? To stay within my calories, We are going to my FIL's for steak:).
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? -- I am very happy to say that I did

Did you reach yesterday's personal goal? -- See above!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? -- I moved the litter box and the cat's food/water and vacuumed up all the litter and food (he is very messy, lol)

What would I have done differently? -- I wanted to do the BL dvd and walk, but I got only the walking in. Which I am still proud of...

What is today's personal goal? -- eat right and exercise, and avoid all the terrible foods that call my name while I'm babysitting today!!!!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    hi all..........sorry i missed yesterday..........:cry:

today FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! yay!! ~

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes!! Down a total of 3.6 since starting 2 wks ago!!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes!!!!! Finally!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Drank a LOT of water!

What would I have done differently? got off my hiney in the a.m. to exercise......was stuck on the phone
    with the insurance company :ohwell:

What is today's personal goals? Trying to stay within my limits....going down to pick up our
    new boat, which will entail eating out.....don't feel in control when we do that!

Have a GREAT day!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

209964.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • pinkyjane48
    pinkyjane48 Posts: 81
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES (so far!)

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES- I did NOT overeat at the girls night dinner!!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ordered a healthy chicken flatbread from Olive Garden and boxed half right away, and then I didnt eat the rest when I got home!

What would I have done differently? I would have woken up earlier to get my workout in

What is today's personal goals? Do 30 minutes of cardio, no Soda!