Sizzlin summer slimdown 5.29.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Friday Ladies

Our new challange starts Monday does anyone have a new name for our next challange?

I got a great workout yesterday I push mowed about 2 acres of land and it took me about 90 minutes to do and I am feeling it today.

Hope yall have a great weekend and can't wait to start the next challange.:drinker:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    How long are we making the next one - when will it end? 4th of july??

Some Ideas:
    :smile: Summer Hotties
    :smile: Independence Day (you know we are strong and independent)
    :smile: Firecracker, Firecracker Boom Boom Boom - the boys have the muscles we have the pretty legs and we'll win the game (ok so i guess that's a bit long)
    :smile: Sweatin in the Summer
    :smile: Summer Meltdown

Maybe this time we should just keep one thread - it will get long but sometimes it's hard to find the dailys - that way it would be in our "my topics" each day without having to search recent posts.
  • smadag1
    Someone just sent me a PM with Hot N Healthy Honeys, I also like summer meltdown
    let me know what yall think

Not sure I like the one long thread idea, but if everyone else does I am good with it

What if we just came up with a perminant name for our group and change the goal dates that way we do not have to keep chaning names (just a though)
  • chrissyh

What if we just came up with a perminant name for our group and change the goal dates that way we do not have to keep chaning names (just a though)

That's a great idea - then it's WAY easier to keep up with.....

The Final Meltdown
    Fit Miss Challenge
    Miss Fit Challenge (gotta say I like this one :laugh: )
  • soon2bfit
    soon2bfit Posts: 8
    I have no great ideas for a name, but count me in! Just tell me when!
  • jwinfield
    jwinfield Posts: 42 Member
    Can anybody join your challenge??? I'd like to be in!:happy:
  • chrissyh
    Challenge is open to everyone starting Monday - we're trying to name - read some of what we posted and give you input too or vote on one that's there.....

In this group, you set your goals check in when you can and we may challenge each other a bit - very motivational peeps here....
  • jwinfield
    jwinfield Posts: 42 Member
    I like SUMMER MELTDOWN and MISSFIT CHALLENGE!

:drinker:
  • smadag1
    I like the Final meltdown and Miss Fit challange, I am good with whatever yall think.
    The current challange is from monday 6/1 until Friday 7/3

Chrissy I love the new AV
  • chrissyh
    I love the Miss Fit challenge name!

Thanks about my pic! That was last friday.
  • smadag1
    So if it is ok with everybody why not make our perminat name Miss Fit Challange and we will just change our challange dates when needed.( just my thoughts)
  • chrissyh
    Great! Will we still post a daily or just one main one or a new one each week?
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    my two cents would be to change the post every day like we have been used to in the past - just a thought.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Anything is fine with me - I'm in! Just keep us posted.
  • smadag1
    Personally I like the everyday post. I am ususally one of the first here so I can get it started most monings
  • Hi! I'd like to join your challenge. I just restarted my weight loss journey a couple of weeks ago after slacking off for the winter and I am having a tough time staying motivated. I need your help and encouragement!

109683.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Hi!

Will be new to your group.......but I'm in! (whatever the name ends up being!!) :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Why do we want to be missfits....like the island of misfit toys...:huh: :laugh:

I've got nothing so whatever everyone else decides is fine...that's just the first thought that popped into my mind when I saw that...

Someone mentioned Hot & Healthy...what about Happy & Healthy???
  • chrissyh
    We could do the FIT MISS Challenge (like fitness)....
  • smadag1
    I like that one
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    The only problem I have is, what if a guy wants to join?
This discussion has been closed.