Protein Shots

Options
2»

Replies

• raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am trying to find something I can take everyday for my protein. I am afraid of getting the whey only because the containers are so huge and if I end up not liking it, its such a waste.

I bought a pack of Protein Shots today, fruit punch. Its not good but I can take it fast, it's low in calories, and its easy which I like but I know NOTHING about them. Are they as good as whey? Are they dangerous in any way? Anyone have any experience in them? I just had my first one so I am just wondering.

They are whey.

Body Fortress Super Whey Protein Shot, Fruit Punch, 6 Ea
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I really love Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein and it is only 15 dollars for a container of it. It lasts a while and the chocolate is super when made with almond milk (or some other creamy beverage). This makes those shots hardly worth it.

I am not sure about the dangers of those other products, I feel. I jsut like chocolate milk like stuff!

Body Fortress here too. I've got chocolate, cookies & cream, vanilla and strawberry. Vanilla and strawberry are my favorites with milk.
  • raystark
    Options
    I really love Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein and it is only 15 dollars for a container of it. It lasts a while and the chocolate is super when made with almond milk (or some other creamy beverage). This makes those shots hardly worth it.

I am not sure about the dangers of those other products, I feel. I jsut like chocolate milk like stuff!

Body Fortress here too. I've got chocolate, cookies & cream, vanilla and strawberry. Vanilla and strawberry are my favorites with milk.

I picked up my first tub of BF at WalMart Saturday morning 'cuz my 5lb tub of Dymatize was running out. I actually like the fact that it has a few more carbs per serving since I use it for my pre and post workout nutrition.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    nothing but body fortress for this guy, can't beat the prices, with the others brands you are paying for their advertising and their fake university studies to show they are better
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    The Body Fortress protein shots are NOT Whey, look at the ingredients, they are a "proprietary blend" with collagen protein being listed FIRST, which means it's made of mostly collagen and should be avoided.
  • raystark
    Options
    The Body Fortress protein shots are NOT Whey, look at the ingredients, they are a "proprietary blend" with collagen protein being listed FIRST, which means it's made of mostly collagen and should be avoided.

Collagen, whey and casein...good catch.

I tried a couple of them a couple years back. Didn't continue with them simply because buying regular whey or casein in bulk is way cheaper.