Physical results

Options
Healthy as a horse!! everthing is normal. Glucopage is working on my insulin resistance within normal range!! Thyroid is NORMAL!! Cholesterol is 113, managed to lose 2 ponds by thier scale in 2 weeks. She is very impressed. Even my vitamin D is great. For some reason she was worried about that one. She said keep up the healty life style and cant wait to see my results when I am back in the end of September to get chantix to quit smoking. I wont do it before then bc the stress of my busy summer ahead. Promised her I would do it after my honeymoon.

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I quit smoking recently so I can relate. If it helps I haven't gained any weight since quitting in fact I am still losing.

:happy:
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    That's fantastic! I quit smoking recently so I can relate. If it helps I haven't gained any weight since quitting in fact I am still losing.

:happy:

that is my fear. Last time I quit I stopped trying at +15 ponds. Cant have that now!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!