MFP...support and friends

I have been to weight watcher several times over and I find I get more support from my fellow MFPers. Thank you for all the inspirational posts, message and photos. I plan on being an inspiration to someone eventually. Thank you everyone for your support, wisdom, suggestions etc.

mish

Replies

• jdancer369
    jdancer369 Posts: 43 Member
    I really have to agree with you! The support here is fantastic! every post every comment every pound, there is someone cheering you on! Even if you aren't that inspirational story yet, motivation and cheer leading make all the difference! People here are great!!!
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    totally agree! And I love it too! This is the first time in a long time that I actually believe I can do this! It feels GREAT! Granted, I still weigh 228 lbs. But you know what? That's 7 lbs lighter than I was on March 1st. And I'm going to be another 7-10 lbs lighter on Mahy 1st! We can do this!
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    MFP is indeed a great place to get the much needed support that helps us all through this process. You will meet lots of great people here who truly want you to succeed.

As for being a motivational force for someone else, the mere fact that you have made the decision to change your lifestyle for the better is motivation for anyone reading your post.

Good luck with your journey - if you want it you will do awesome!