30 day shred Results- 6 weeks

Options

Replies

• Prisie88
    Prisie88 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm on day 10... and my dvd player is not working today :( ohhh I'm sooo upset!!! I hope I can get one soon to get back on track.... Great results though girly!!! good job!
  • CharliSue
    CharliSue Posts: 81
    Options
    Looks like you lost more than that!! You look great!!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I didn't take measurements either-uggggg. I am on day 22 /30. Bought ripped in 30 to start after I am done. Have only taken 2 days off. A couple of days I did L2 and L3. Yes, my body feels leaner and stronger. Can tell I have lost especially in my abs.
  • Newlyweds
    Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I did the ripped in video today for the first time. I really liked it, same basic structure as the 30 day shred, which is nice, but different harder moves. I felt great doing it, but I credit that to just completing the 30ds. I took measurements and pictures today too.
  • gaj87
    gaj87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pictures. I just started the 30d yesterday, but had not seen anyone's results. These will help motivate me to stick with it. Way to go.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did 30ds twice and only got small results the 1st time, none the second time. I started ripped in 30 yesterday. I just did day 2 today and i like it so far much more then 30ds... i found it quite easy though since i had done 30ds 1st, i am definitely in better shape... i better see results from this time around, or i'll be pissed! i am going to do it 5 days a week as where i did 30ds every day...

All I can think is either you are in amazing shape already? Or you don't have any weight to lose? Though I did do the Ripped in 30 today, and I felt great too. I think because I am in better shape from doing the shred as well. Hope you see results this time too, did you take measurement? I did today and also before pictures for ripped in 30.

i do have weight to loose and far from great shape,lol... i just don't have tons of weight to loose about 15 lbs. I did take measurements but i didn't do pics... maybe i should have?>
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great! I finshed 30ds about a month ago and kept doing it most days bc I like it so much, but I am starting Ripped tonight also! Jillian does a body good!!!
  • Newlyweds
    Options
    You look great! I finshed 30ds about a month ago and kept doing it most days bc I like it so much, but I am starting Ripped tonight also! Jillian does a body good!!!

What kind of results did you get? Hope you like ripped, I did it today too for the first time, I already feel a little soreness in my hamstrings!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's all I have to say it WOW! I am on day 2 and you have inspired me to continue! GREAT job!
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! JM kicks butt but surely delivers. You have really toned up a lot ! You are really looking so good!:flowerforyou:
  • Newlyweds
    Options
    Thank you to all the wonderful comments, it really does feel so good to see my body losing and toning up. I love this website full of supportive people, thanks to you all. I hope I can encourage and motivate others as well. That's something I never though I would do. The one thing that kept me going on days when I didn't want to exercise was it's only just 25 minutes, before long I will be over with it, and if I don't I will feel bad I didn't do it. But I always just put on my shoes and go for it. Now I can say working out it a good habit I have started for myself, as well as eating healthy. I honestly don't crave the junk (sweets) like I use to. I also don't keep it in the house, because on my weaker days I know I would give in.
  • Narleta
    Narleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Again, thanks for posting those pictures! It's a great motivator for us who are struggling through. I'm going to take pictures tomorrow since I'm only at day 4 to compare with at the end.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    great results!!
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Damn you look awesome! This is great motivation for me too, I'm doing JM's 'Ripped in 30' and I'm up to day 4. I can only hope I get these kind of results.
  • lilletty22
    lilletty22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    nice results
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! I'm just wrapping up my first week & I love it.

Great job!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!

I'm on day 3 of Level 3. I'm not noticing a lot of changes. I haven't weighed or measured since I started. I guess I'll find out soon enough.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Congrats and thank you for sharing your results. I started 30 DS but only got through week one and I've been contemplating giving it another shot. With the results you had I just might give it another go. Be proud of yourself!
  • cherrytulips
    Options
    wow!!! that is a really significant difference, great job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!