My Wedding dress fits again - 12 years later!!

LemonBurns
LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
So on a whim I thought I would dig out my wedding dress from 2000 - to be honest, I really didn't think it was going to fit, but I thought hey - it'll give me a visual to shoot for, right? I have to admit, it didn't do up quite as easily as it did nearly 12.5 years ago... but hey... the zipper went ALL the way to the top! Oh. And I might add... I lost a ridiculous amount of weight before my wedding... so I guess I am on my way to being the smallest (healthiest and fittest, too!!) that I have ever been in my ENTIRE life! The picture from 2000 was about 120 lbs and today 135lbs - that's the difference exercise makes - lean muscle!

Ok. Here's hoping I can successfully post a picture!

12yearslater-1.jpg

Replies

• LemonBurns
    frustrating, I can't get it any smaller!

Here's the after...

12yearslater-2.jpg
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Awww, you're beautiful. :flowerforyou: Great job!:drinker:
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Thats really cool. I'll have to pull mine out (also from 2000) and see how it might fit here in a month or two. You looked great then, and you look just as great now! Congrats!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    You look absolutely STUNNING! Beautiful wedding dress on you back then and on you now! :)
  • effiere23
    effiere23 Posts: 16 Member
    So pretty girl ! Nicely done :)
  • You look HOT! keep it up!
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    you look great!

im trying to lose weight to look better in my wedding dress - five months to go!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Very beautiful! Your hubby must be proud of you too.
  • You looked stunning then... and you are stunning now!! Congratulations on a huge milestone! You're amazing!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    awww you look so pretty!! :flowerforyou:
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Congrats! That is amazing, and you look beautiful!
  • LemonBurns
    Thanks! I am SoOoOOoooOOOooo BEYOND excited!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!