Cauliflower Crust Pizza

2»

Replies

• SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 213 Member
    Thanks for the receipe! I've gone to the original, original site and her receipe for "ricing" cauliflower souds like just the rice substitute I was looking for!
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    sounds yum.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    I made this last week and to call it a "crust" is a stretch for sure. I will not make it again unless cooking for someone with a gluten intolerance. This was not worth the effort, period.

I made the decision if I am going to have pizza, I am going to do the work to have the real stuff. There is a limit to how far I am going to go, and this is it. I love healthy and delicious foods and this for sure was not one of them.
  • skullik
    skullik Posts: 142 Member
    Bump!
  • julysbaby
    julysbaby Posts: 97 Member
    This is sooooo good. I made a pan of it and packed it for my lunch for the week. Good alternative to salads which can get boring after a while. :wink:
  • cristenjo
    cristenjo Posts: 35 Member
    Yum.
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    What kind of cheese do you guys use? Just the regular pizza cheese at the grocery store or something else? What about sauce too?
  • mswhite60
    mswhite60 Posts: 35
    I use fat free mozzarella and I use way less then the recipe calls for. I put 1/4 cup in the crust and 1/4 cup on top. For sauce - use regular sauce if you want...I sometimes just slice a roma tomato and call that my sauce.

As I've mentioned many times, a pizza stone helps cook the crust to a more firm texture. Mine behaves like you would expect pizza crust to behave.
  • Jazzle
    Jazzle Posts: 6 Member
    bump!
  • Anyone know the calories for this?
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 80 Member
    bump