Hello BeachBody - 30 lbs GONE!!!

Options

Replies

• LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    With you on the Junkie thing :-) Congratulations! You look great!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look good! I'm jealous of your booty though. :love:

I haven't done Beach Body but I love Jillian Michaels. :flowerforyou:
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Ya'll are starting to make me blush! :)
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you look great girl!!!! from one booty girl to another I am super motivated now!! I was on the fence thinking about ordering Brazil Butt Lift but now I'm doing to do it!

Great job and thanks for the motivation!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • letsgetit
    letsgetit Posts: 33
    Options
    awesome...my turbo fire has been sitting collecting dust, let me find out I need to get back into it!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! I am a BeachBody junkie too!!!! Currently using P90X, Brazil Butt Lift & Hip Hop Abs - so far. lol :smile:
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!! Congratulations!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Looking great....Keep up the great job!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done. I just started insanity and will probably purchase more beachbody workouts. Your loss is a great motivator for me who is new to the game so thanks for posting. :smile:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!!!
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Awesome work!! Keep it up hun..
  • nikkishai
    Options
    awesome...my turbo fire has been sitting collecting dust, let me find out I need to get back into it!

Yes ma'am!!! It really is a blessing being able to work out at this intensity (like Chalene says). My asthma is under control now which makes it easier.
  • nikkishai
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! I am a BeachBody junkie too!!!! Currently using P90X, Brazil Butt Lift & Hip Hop Abs - so far. lol :smile:

Brazil Butt Lift may be next on my list!
  • nikkishai
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done. I just started insanity and will probably purchase more beachbody workouts. Your loss is a great motivator for me who is new to the game so thanks for posting. :smile:

You can do whatever you set your mind to do. I just follow the schedule and press play. One day at a time....
  • heidikins7
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up, you look fabulous!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Alright now Nikkishai!! TurboFire hottie in da house! Seriously GREAT job! So happy for you. :flowerforyou:
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    First: you look great. Second: Yes, theres hope for me LOL. my goal is a 27inch waist and currently its like 33 at 172lbs. But we have the same chest and hips size. Maybe when I get in the 150's it will shrink lol. I know it was all the working out you did, honestly I havent been doing much of that. But, I did download turbo jam among others. Time to get to it :) Thanks for the inspiration.

Are u done losing or continuing?
  • nikkishai
    Options
    AAAAHHH!!! Thank y'all!
  • nikkishai
    Options
    First: you look great. Second: Yes, theres hope for me LOL. my goal is a 27inch waist and currently its like 33 at 172lbs. But we have the same chest and hips size. Maybe when I get in the 150's it will shrink lol. I know it was all the working out you did, honestly I havent been doing much of that. But, I did download turbo jam among others. Time to get to it :) Thanks for the inspiration.

Are u done losing or continuing?

Thanks hun! You'll get there, but yes, I work out 6 days a week, first thing in the morning. That's my "me" time, no compromising. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and get into the 140's, then maintain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!