My progress (-17lbs)

Options
TitanGM
TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
I started a serious training and nutrition regimen in the end of January (Jan 25) and set a goal to myself to transform my body and live a healthy lifestyle. April 25 will be the last day of my transformation program (but it won't mean I'll get back to my old ways)
This is by far my progress until now :)

BeforeAfter-1.jpg

Replies

• sullymanjohn
    Options
    I'm about half way through that exact weight loss pattern, same build and everything. If my next ten lbs off make me look that much better, then I am stoked about what twenty is gonna do!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I'm about half way through that exact weight loss pattern, same build and everything. If my next ten lbs off make me look that much better, then I am stoked about what twenty is gonna do!

That's good progress, wish you luck bro! Remember always be strict with your meals and macros. Follow a healthy weight loss, so you won't lose precious muscle tissues.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the great work!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME! great WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!