Starting over

I am trying to get back on track after a year + of not doing so well. I lost 60 lbs last time, but gained back 20. I hope to lose that 20 again along with another 40. I thought I would start fresh by starting a new account so I wouldn't be faced with my failures everytime I log in. I could use some friends to help me stay on task.

A little bit about me: I am 49 years old (50 in October). I live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I am married and have 2 children, both girls, aged 12 and 11. I am currently 200 lbs (as of this morning) and have a goal weight of 140. I belong to TOPS, and if I get down to 140, will have lost 100 lbs. That is my goal.

Replies

• jdancer369
    jdancer369 Posts: 43 Member
    great goal! and happy you are back on track! add me if you like
  • Debo1962
    Debo1962 Posts: 6 Member
    You can add me as a friend as well. I am 49, 244lbs., have two children, and work full-time. I am starting over as well. I've been down the same road. I've lost 62lbs. and gained most of it back. This time I'm making a life change and incorporating exercise as a major part of it. I usually just diet and walk once in a while. Today I started a rigorous workout and it feels great. I look forward to sharing our triumphs and providing support and encouragement when needed.
  • Feel free to add me! I am 33 and currently at 208 and starting over myself. I work full time and attend full time school. Very busy and I really need to stick to getting healthy!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've lost about 110lbs. and looking to lose another 30 or so!! :)

start weight 303.4 (1/1/11)
    current weight 193.6
    goal weight 160
    29 y/o (until saturday - eek!) 5'6''
  • I've recently started... maybe a month or so. Add me if you'd like... I've hesitated reaching out to find 'friends' but it seems like there is the potential of a good support system/motivation! Good luck!