HELP from a YOGA expert

Options
13»

Replies

• tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yoga stretches muscles and hence elongates/lengthens muscles

if the OP is asking for information and a response gives wrong information, why is it rude to point out that the information is wrong?

isnt the point of this forum to help?

while yoga provides many benefits and is a good stretching of tendons, etc., yoga nor pilates nor anything will elongate/lengthen muscles.

I am sorry you find it rude to correct false information.

I don't think correcting false information is rude (if the information is false that is). But I do think there is a way to phrase that when (to your point) isn't the point of this forum to help? And if a fellow member is trying to help, why does one choose to use a phrase such as this?
    You don't know a whole lot about yoga if you think that's all it is.
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yoga stretches muscles and hence elongates/lengthens muscles

if the OP is asking for information and a response gives wrong information, why is it rude to point out that the information is wrong?

isnt the point of this forum to help?

while yoga provides many benefits and is a good stretching of tendons, etc., yoga nor pilates nor anything will elongate/lengthen muscles.

I am sorry you find it rude to correct false information.

I don't think correcting false information is rude (if the information is false that is). But I do think there is a way to phrase that when (to your point) isn't the point of this forum to help? And if a fellow member is trying to help, why does one choose to use a phrase such as this?
    You don't know a whole lot about yoga if you think that's all it is.

EXACTLY