plateau

Options
Hi,
I have been working on loosing weight for almost a year, I have lost 33-35lbs so far and I have been stuck at that for about a month. I work out 4-5 times a day, work as a teacher and a lifeguard and a swim instructor and i go to school. I lead a very active life. I like to run and want to do a 5k. I am on Jenny Craig so I know my eating is not the problem...any one have any tips for me?

Replies

• Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    If your calorie/nutritional goals are compatible with your training and lifestyle.. more time.
  • adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Does your diet account for your active lifestyle? A sendentary person would eat less than an active person. I'm not familiar with Jenny Craig so I don't know if you count calories or not, but you would want your calorie burn to be more than your calorie consumption.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been working on loosing weight for almost a year, I have lost 33-35lbs so far and I have been stuck at that for about a month. I work out 4-5 times a day, work as a teacher and a lifeguard and a swim instructor and i go to school. I lead a very active life. I like to run and want to do a 5k. I am on Jenny Craig so I know my eating is not the problem...any one have any tips for me?

You're very active. I bet your eating is the problem, I would think that you aren't eating enough but your diary it closed. I have never plateaued, I eat the suggested calories plus my exercise calories which on most days is around 2,000 calories and I have lost 20 lbs.