MR GOUT AND TRYING

HELLO,

I'M CHRIS AND LIKE EVERYONE HERE I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT! LOSING WEIGHT IS A CHALLENGE ALL BY ITSELF, BUT WHEN YOU ADD IN PHYSICAL AILMENTS SUCH AS THE GOUT IT GETS DIFFICULT. NONETHELESS, I AM DOING MY BEST AND I WANT TO SHED THE LBS. I'M ONLY 37, 297LBS. AND LOOKING TO LOSE 97 LBS. I WOULD LIKE TO BE APART OF A GROUP FOR ENCOURAGEMENT. CDEJAR5 IS MY USERNAME :happy:

Replies

• MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    A friend of mine had gout and he says it is very painful. He read about eating cherries to help the problem and it helped him. It's the cherries in the jar like they use on or in ice cream. He ate a small jar and it helped him. If you have chronic gout I don't know if it would help or not. You can add me if you like. Good Luck
  • Billmath
    Billmath Posts: 2
    I used to get a couple of Gout attacks a month. I started taking celery seed extract capsules over a year ago and haven't had an attack since. I didn't have to alter my diet or beer consumption at all.

Make sure you get the capsules that contain a compound known as 3-nbutylphthalide or 3nB for short.

http://www.myhealthmybody.com/trellis/ADM4515 Celery Seed